Participants in ticketed events hosted by Bountiful Gardens on property agree to the following as a condition of ticket purchase and receipt:
1. The recipient and/or the parent/guardian of said minor person assumes full responsibility and all risk for any injuries or illnesses which said person might suffer or cause while at Bountiful Gardens, and does hereby waive any rights to recover against Bountiful Gardens for any personal injuries, illnesses, or property damage that might occur while on or as a result of access to Bountiful Gardens.
2. Recipients agree to the unlimited use of any images captured of him/her at any time during his/her presence on Bountiful Gardens' property and/or participation in the Program series through video, photo and digital cameras. The recipient also agrees to the use of quotations, either in print or reproduction through any audio or video equipment and the use of his/her name. Furthermore, the recipient agrees that photos, video or audio may be used for Bountiful Gardens' promotional material and waives any rights of compensation or ownership thereto, or claims of privacy.
3. Recipients hereby fully and knowingly release Bountiful Gardens, its agents, contractors, and employees from any claims for any damage, loss, or injury including personal injuries, or illnesses that might occur.
4. Participants will have access to portable toilets and outdoor hand-washing stations during all events. The garden centers are outdoors, rustic locations and persons with significantly limited mobility are invited to call ahead to plan accommodations.
5. Recipients may cancel up to 5 days before the event date and a refund will be given minus a $10 administrative fee. Cancellations must be requested in writing by email to email@example.com. Loss of payment will occur if no notification of cancellation occurs, OR if notification occurs less than 5 days prior to the event date.
6. Events are rain or shine unless a rain date is publicized. In the event of a 'rainout', the rain date becomes the valid ticket date.
Refunds will not be issued if an event moves to a rain date. Ticket holders will be notified no later than 4 hours prior to the event if a rainout is required.
7. Bountiful Gardens reserves the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment or other extenuating circumstance in which case a ticket will be automatically fully refunded.