Oregano is a flowering plant in the mint family. It's a perennial herb that is used as a culinary and medicinal herb, having a number of health benefits.
This is a basic ingredient in Italian and Mexican cooking, best used when the leaves are dried. It can be used to season all meats, stuffings, stews, soups, pasta cause, pizza and much, much more!
Types in Stock:
- Hot & Spicy- blends the easy-growing traits of oregano with the hear of a mild chile pepper. Leaves make a great addition to Mexican dishes.
- Greek- strong oregano aroma and flavor.Great for pizza and Italian cooking.
- Golden- very fragrant and has the classic oregano smell and taste
- Variegated- milder flavor than other varieties but is still a very flavoursome kitchen herb.
- Kent Beauty- hybrid ornamental oregano frown primarily for its attractive foliage.
- Dittany of Crete- has the distinctive oval oregano lead shape, with hair leaves and small pink to lavender flowers.